Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mr. Chicken is now Supersized...and in Oils...



Yup, that's right-- Mr. Chicken is now being offered up in a "supersized" format-- thanks McDonalds! :O.....

Uh, anyway. The Mr. Chicken series originally began as a bunch of artist's trading cards-- (you know, baseball card size art). I had a number of people ask, "do you have that in a larger version?" Alas, at the time I did not. Now I do-- yeah!!! I am selling the prints now in a larger format-- 5 by 7 with an 8 by 10 mat.

Even better, I am recreating some of my best sellers even LARGER and in oils. "Mr. Chicken Has His Beer" is the first one I finished. I am currently working on a larger, oil version of "Vitruvian Chicken," and also "Mr. Chicken Goes Scuba Diving." Good stuff...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oils, eh? Blah. Nothing beats watercolors!

What is Wrong With Me 2 said...

see- that's what I always thought!!! :) I'm more of a watercolor gal myself...my artist friends urged me to try oils because you can sell them at a higher price point supposedly...I was working in watercolor again though today... :)