Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The New Studio!


It's bigger, better, and with gigantoid windows--yeah!!! :D ...It needed a lot of work, and I'm still working on it. When I first moved in this winter it was bright red and yellow. Kinda looked like Ronald McDonald had some kinda s&^%$@ disaster in there! :O ...Luckily Matt was gracious enough to once again help me paint yet another studio. Now it's kinda light and dark blue :) Work still needs to be done on it, but it's getting there. I am undecided about the dark blue/purple...It might need to be repainted white, so it's more spacious and peaceful. (Interesting how color affects mood-- color psychology :) Once my roomie helps me get my lights up I'll know if the colors are right...all shall be revealed!

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

It is really nice. And clean, lol. But really nice.

PussDaddy