Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another Sunday in the life of Snitterdog

So it's Sunday, and my left arm is going numb. I have been on the computer a bit too much lately-- I'm new to the technology world, so this is rather exciting for me...Parkards has not launched it's site yet, but hopefully will soon. (I'm looking forward to seeing my greeting card illustrations :) Showing any signs of artistic success at this point would make me very, very happy... I feel like I'm at an age where I want to feel successful in some way. I realize "success" is a rather subjective state of being...and maybe shouldn't matter. But for some reason I do want to have some artistic success in my life. Afterall, it's what I have done since I was a kid-- that and annoy everyone I know :)- We'll see how it all goes.... Yes, I admit it, I am totally feeling sorry for myself and am completely self indulgent...Oh screw it, it informs my artwork, so that's OK! :)-

No comments: