Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sweet Jesus! Parkards Launched the Website.....

#!#$@! Yes! I feel kind of guilty but I was starting to wonder if it actually was going to happen. The original launch site was supposed to be Dec. 1... Better late than never, definitely :) This makes me quite excited.... This is KIND OF the first, REALLY professional freelance illustration I have done. I did a project for my ex-boyfriend, but he iS, my ex-boyfrined...soooo, otherwise I may not have gotten that gig....When I did these illustrations I was like, freaking out...being way too much of a perfectionist and veering towards a nervous breakdown-- generally not a good thing, mind you....but I somehow got a month off from that gig-- no assignments were sent--, took a break, and feel refreshed... Well as much as I can be anyway. I'm a bit more relaxed now, working on the latest peice for Parkards....It's a Valentine's Day illustration for a card, naturally. It looks decent so far, but I don't want to freakin kill myself over it. I've realized recently that being that anal is just not worth it-- to much stress, and too much insanity....ARRGGGG....I think it will turn out OK, I just have to learn to chill....Booze is usually good for that....My sweetie Matt says I am very amuzing when I have margaritas.... well, that's good!

1 comment:

coko27 said...

Kerry you are so awesome for doing this. Kudos to you.