Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've Decided to Have a Holiday Weekend Sale! :)


So I've been participating in this really cool thing on Etsy called the ACEO Bounty challenge...It's this thread in the forums where people come up with "challenges," or ideas, that people can choose from to create ACEO's :)....Anyone on Etsy can pop in with a challenge, or create their own work of art in response to any of the challenges :) Anyone can buy these works of art, or anyone can win it-- we're not sure when the pot will be up for grabs! :)

I've done a few for my Snitterdog shop, and I think 7 or so for my other shop, The Greene Fairy. (The picture seen here was made in response to the challenge to create an ACEO with the theme "butterfly").

The gals participating in the bounty got their heads together and decided it would be fun for a bunch of us to do a sale this weekend! Yeah for Sales! :)...Some people are offering free shipping, and some are additionally offering 2 for one deals, reduced prices, etc...I decided to to a half price sale on all my ACEO bounty items in both stores, and offer free shipping...It is afterall, a holiday-- we could all use a treat!....And I sold one print of this butterfly today-- yeah! I'm so happy! :)...

I wish there was more time in the day so I could just create and create and create!!!! :)...I have all these ideas, and just not enough time....ARG!@!!! I'm loving being busy and doing all this art though-- fun stuff! :)

5 comments:

julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julia said...

That butterfly ACEO is just beautiful! I'll have to watch for the bounty challenge. I was just in the forum and we were wishing there was a Team for ATC swaps.

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous work of art you did!

I am sending the deckle out on Tuesday. I think you will have fun with it!

Here's the latest treasury.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=46470

What is Wrong With Me 2 said...

Thanks you guys! :)..Yeah, the challenge is way cool! :)....here's the link!..I know a bunch of us do trades too! :)

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5566696&page=394

Shelli said...

beautiful little aceo!