Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meet the Patron Saints of My Art Studio...


I bring you...trailer trash barbie and drag queen Ken! :D ...

I know, terribly politically correct isn't it?...Now, you can't really tell, but Barbie is actually sporting a "delicate" condition underneath the cross dressing Ken :)...*prego*....Don't worry people-- this is all in good cheer :) I'm mega liberal! :D

I used to embarass my older sister Kim terribly. I had a fondness for putting my barbies in the Christmas stockings that hung from our stairwell, and would also hang them in odd positions from the Christmas tree...OK, once in a while they would be naked. Heheheh!!!! (I always enjoyed getting a rise out of my sister-- she was so squeamish)!....and I did this of course when I was like 10 or 11 years old...yes, it's true-- I've always been one to push the envelope a bit! :O ...

Now that I'm on the subject, let me tell you about the time I gave Jem a facial. (For those of you who dont' recall, Jen was this gigantic barbie in the late 1980's who had earrings that actually lit up)...So I decided to give her a facial this one time by wrapping her entire head in a cast of wet toilet paper and baby powder...she kind of ended up permanently albino after that...she kinda had some kind of pre-Michael Jackson skin thingie...very strange.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh boy! I'm glad I'm not the only one like this :P

The things my sister and I did to poor Barbie...

We had a fake Ken doll (he was some dollar store army doll) and.. somehow managed to detach his arms and legs.

For whatever reason, we named him "Greggy Louganis" and at one point.. in all his limbless and naked glory, he made a cameo appearance near the angel on top of our Christmas tree. Our mom thought it was mildly disturbing.. but we managed to keep him up there until the cats knocked him out.

Good times! Albino/MJ barbie sounds like a hoot though :P

What is Wrong With Me 2 said...

Heheheh!!! O my gosh-- Greggy Louganis is hilarious!!! :D...too funny :) Deranged minds think alike I guess :)...And I mean that in the best, creative way possible! :)